- All contents of advertisements are subjected to the Publisher approval. The Publisher reserves the rights to amend, reject, or cancel any advertisements, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time without having to furnish any reason to the advertiser.
- All final advertisement materials must reach the publishing office by the stipulated copy deadline. Any revision to the advertisement must be in writing and must also be received 6 weeks prior to the publication date.
- Orders enjoying series discounts must be completed within one year from date of first insertion in order to enjoy current discount rate.
- Credit account must be settled within 30 days from date of invoicing. The publisher reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on all overdue accounts.
- Cancellation or changes will not be accepted unless written notice is received by the publisher, 5 weeks prior to the publishing date. A cancellation fee of 20% of the contract price is payable upon any cancellation.
- The Publisher holds both the advertiser and its designated advertising agency responsible for paying all duly authorised advertising inserted in or attached to the magazine. All over due payments will be reinvoiced directly to the advertiser who will be held fully responsible for payment.
- All colour separation and artwork undertaken by the Publisher will be charged.
- Cancellation of prime positions is not allowed.
- The publisher reserves the right to change rates, specifications and media information without prior notice.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertisement material that violates Singapore's Internet regulations with regards to pornography.